Posted by admin
on in Online Law Schools
| Comments Off
Below is a top 10 online law schools ranking for those of who would like to earn an online law degree from the comfort of home. However, currently, there are no law schools that provide a J.D. degree completely via distance education are approved by the ABA. Earning an education completely via distance education may drastically limit your ability to sit for the bar in many states.
- Taft Law School – The Taft Law School is a distance education, online-based school of law based in Santa Ana, California. Taft Law School and William Howard Taft University comprise the Taft University System. The State of California lists Taft Law School among the state’s unaccredited correspondence law schools. Taft currently offers Juris Doctor (J.D.) and Master of Laws (LL.M.) programs.
The school is accredited in 2003 (with a review scheduled for 2013) by the Distance Education and Training Council, an accreditation organization recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Northwestern California University School of Law – Northwestern California University School of Law is an online correspondence based distance education institution founded in 1982. It is authorized by the California State Bar to award the Juris Doctor Degree upon completion of a California Bar Qualifying Program and while regulated by the California State Bar it is not accredited by the American Bar Association.
- Concord Law School - Concord Law School is formerly known as “Concord University School of Law”, is an online law school based in Los Angeles, California. It is currently known as Concord Law School of Kaplan University. The school is a subsidiary of the Kaplan Higher Education Corporation. All lecture and study sessions are delivered entirely from a secure website on the Internet.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law – Thomas Jefferson School of Law is an independent law school in San Diego, California with more than 6,000 graduates across the United States and around the world. Established in 1969, it offers the Juris Doctor, and three Master of Laws programs, including one that is exclusively online, as well as a combined J.D./M.B.A. with San Diego State University.
- California School of Law – California School of Law is interested in students who want to become successful lawyers and are willing to work hard to achieve a Juris Doctorate degree. If you have a college degree or 60+ college units, you are eligible for admission.
- Abraham Lincoln University – Abraham Lincoln University School of Law (ALU) is an educational institution specializing in legal education. The school is located in downtown Los Angeles where local students may attend live classes week-nights and on Saturdays. Students may attend classes through on campus live lectures, live lectures via the internet and archived recorded lectures via the internet.
- California Southern University – The School of Law of California Southern University is registered with the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California as an unaccredited correspondence law school. This allows graduates of our JD program who have complied with Title 4, Division 1 of the Rules of the State Bar of California to sit for the California Bar Exam.
Tags: Online Law Schools Rankings